01 December, 2013

Sketchabilities #104 So tired!

Another awesome sketch is up on the Sketchabilities blog!
I get excited everytime I look at the next one to do.

Below is my DT sample, but hop over to the blog to see all the other awesome DT inspiration!


 After a busy morning crawling, crawling, crawling, I've had my lunch, my thumb is in my mouth and I am so ready for a sleep!!




I have used more of  the gorgeous product that is in the Frosted Designs November Kit! I am loving the gold embellies!
I am also putting this layout in the current challenge at Southern Girls - Lumpy Bumpy! (love the title, girls)

Have a good weekend!
Cheers,
Sue :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh! So lovely! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout, and that photo is so adorable, love the reflection in the tabletop. Thanks for sharing with us at Southern Girls Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can see why the photo melts you heart.. it is so cute.. I had 3 thumb suckers and when they were tired or bored they used to just put their thumbs in their mouths and have a suck.. no whinging or wining, really good for me cos often I was tired too!! Love your take on the sketch too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sue, this is gorgeous!! So soft and pretty!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thumb sucking melts my heart too - aaaaw:) Gorgeous text on the background Sue - I just love that stencil - wish I had one in my stash lol. Awesome heart paper at the top too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is This is stunning!!! What a sweet photo. The details are gorgeous! I am a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this little fellow! I love all the details and the white letters! ( gesso?) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is amazing! I am no good at scrapbook layouts, but yours is breathtaking. Thanks for playing along at Southern Girls Challenge, and we hope to see you again soon ~DT Amy~

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...