09 November, 2013

Rock a Bye Baby

When I saw this months sketch challenge at Scrapfriends, I thought "Oh my goodness! What am I going to do with this? Probably NOT feathers!!)
Then my daughter-in-law sent me this pic of my cutie grandson, taken by a photographer friend of hers (Karleena Lincoln Photography -for any Rodney girls who read my blog and want a great baby/family photographer).
 And the feathers in the sketch suddenly took on a new appeal! A nest and feathers!
I had just bought a few Graphic 45, Mother Goose Collection, papers from Scottie Crafts as well, because I thought they had some good 'baby boy' papers!
So here it is!
The sketch:


And the layout:










Have a great weekend!
Sue :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE the photo and all your little themed touches on the layout. Absolutely delightful layout! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY! Talk about all the planet's aligning, eh? That photo......I'm gobsmacked...it's just THE cutest & of course, the feathers & the pp line all work perfectly....as always, soooo glad you joined us at Scrap Friends:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful take on the sketch, that photo is adorable too.. fabulous papers to use.. love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable Sue, awesome take on the sketch!!! That's a cutie pie Grandson you have :) Thanks for taking the time to visit me at my blog too. Have a wonderful week xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Sue :) Great take on a really hard sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sue, you really rocked this sketch. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an absolutely stunning page!!! I love every single bit!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...