16 September, 2013

Sketchabilities #99

The first post is up today for the new Design Team at Sketchabilites. I am so excited to be on this DT with so many other very talented girls! Karan Gerber is taking a new and exciting slant with her sketches. They are so cool!

Check out this current sketch:
                               
And here is my layout:


And a couple of closeups:









Head over to Sketchabilities and join in the fun! I am really looking forward to seeing everyone's take on this cool sketch.

Cheers,
Sue :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh! So beautiful and bright! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cool sketch, lots to add with it.. and I love your take on it.. gorgeous layout, lovely photos too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright happy LO Sue and I love the doily mask you've used on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic. Love the stitching, the frames, the bright colour. Fab fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable layout! Love the great textures and colors! Wonderful example for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a cute and bright page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely page, I love the colors you used

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...