23 March, 2013

Life's Journey

I just love the inspiration photo put up as the challenge this fortnight at Challenge Me Happy! Isnt it beautiful?!

Challenge 42

My inspiration came from the hand holding the balloon. As soon as I saw it I knew which photo I wanted to use. Em's wonderful workmates gave her a voucher for a photo session as a gift for her new baby. The photographer was Kirsty Pattison and in this layout I have used one of the many gorgeous photos she took.


Some close up details:


Enjoy the weekend!
Cheers,
Sue :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, just wanted to pop in to mention that I have nominated you for a Liebster award... details are on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW Sue this is absolutely stunning, everything draws you to that very special photo, wow gorgeous work and thanks for joining us at CMH

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS this is gorgeous!! Thanks for playing with us at Challenge Me Happy this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is one of the most beautiful layouts Ive seen, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So incredibly stunning! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...