06 May, 2012

Resist!

Frosted Designs are having a blog hop with lots of little challenges. I have been away most of the weekend and dont know how many I will get done, but I saw this 'Resist embossing' challenge from Anita and thought it a good chance to get out my new Dylusions sprays and my TH texture background stamps. Actually ended up having a play with lots of stamps that having been waiting to be be inked! Its my first play and not fantastic, but one challenge done!
Off to look at the others.
Cheers,
Sue :)

2 comments:

  1. Sue I love your tag! Those Dynn R stamps are so fun!! I may need more of them :o) Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool playing Sue!!! It looks fun.....Kxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...