17 May, 2012

More little darlings

Another layout and a card using my DT papers, Graphic 45, Little Darlings, from Scottie Crafts. These papers are perfect for older photos and give a real vintage feel. This is a photo of my daughter and two friends, on the trampoline, making a home from boxes and old quilts etc was taken in 1990.
Lots of fussy cutting and punching!




Frosted Designs Friday Challenge is to use lacing. I have laced some ribbon through the punched border. which, I think, gave more of a vintage feel to the LO.
The sketch I used for inspiration is from Scrap Africa!

And a vintage card from leftover bits and pieces!
Cheers,
Sue :)

4 comments:

  1. What great projects! I love the Little Darlings paper and you used it in such a great way! Your stitching is beautiful and I'm so glad you shared these projects with us over at the Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs this week!!!! Your card is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your page and card Sue. This paper is perfect for your cute photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet LO! I like how the colors of the photo repeated in the cut-out image of the little girls :-))) very nice and sunny!
    thank you for taking part in the challenge at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...