05 July, 2011

The power of red

Challenge Me Happy has a great colour challenge this fortnight! I have been wanting to scrap this photo from my lounge window, of a sunset after 2 days of storms. The colours in the sky were amazing! It looked wild and beautiful at the same time.
I meet with a lovely group of girls once a month to scrap and share. This month Elspeth challenged us to do a layout using this quote about the power of red! My time is pushed at the moment so it has been a rushed LO and one that I may revisit!
Now, back to packing kits for my group of gorgeous kids at Wainui School.
Cheers, Sue x

2 comments:

  1. So delicious! I love how you used colors. The clouds are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an AMAZING photo Sue, and LOVE the LO! Thanks for playing along again!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...