06 June, 2011

Wainui children- Looking forward to meeting you!

This week, after a request from my niece, Carol,  I am off to Wainui School to have some scrapbooking fun with a group of their students. We are going to be doing 5 Friday afternoons, so hopefully at the end we will have more budding scrapbookers wanting to carry on scraping photos of friends and family.
Here is the layout I have prepared for this week. Each student will have slightly different papers, so if there are any sisters or brothers, their layout will be their own!
The girls' version

and the boys' version.

I also have a cute little make 'n' take organised as well!
I can't wait to see how they all turn out! I must remember to take my camera!!
x Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...