23 January, 2011

Bird's of a feather challenge

Carol and Sonya over at Bird's of a Feather have posted a sketch challenge. This is my take on the sketch. Pop over, have a look and join in the fun!
Part of the challenge was to use a punch, a stamp and chipboard. I have used a Martha Stewart punch and stamped a Tim Holtz ticket stamp on chipboard. The circle journalling spot is also stamped.
I love these  My Mind's Eye, The Lost and Found  papers, which I got from Scottie Crafts. Scottie Craft's also has the TH stamps and a great selection of Martha Stewart punches. Go check them out here!

7 comments:

  1. fabulous take,love the layout sue.Thanks for playing with us girls at Birds of a Feather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, I love your take on the sketch! Is it okay if we pop it on Birds of A Feather...please?? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course. No problem! I sent Carol an attachment with the photo if that is easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic LO Sue - I love those Tim Holtz ticket stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a fabulous L/o Sue I love everything about it Nice work..

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...