26 December, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It is actually Boxing Day, but I hope everyone had a joyous family Christmas! I just love having the family get togethers at Christmas time and today, I am feeling very relaxed now everyone has gone home!!
Just a photo of the cards and boxes made at the last minute for the kids. I like to give them a Christmas decoration each year, so made these little boxes to put them in. These acetate cards were very quick to make. The snowflakes have tinsel glitter on them.
Off to sit outside in the shade and read a magazine! Such glorious weather!!
Cheers,
Sue

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Sue!
    It's a bit late to say Merry Xmas so instead...
    Hope you have a happy new year.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are absoulutely pretty :) love them :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...