18 August, 2010

Some Scrapbook Studio LO's

I have been getting a bit behind in posting my Lo's. Today I thought I would catch up a little and post some that I have done over the last few months with Scrapbook Studio DT papers.


It was so exciting to see these two get engaged! A wedding in Sydney coming up in October next year! Another shopping trip to buy an outfit! Bother!! LOL!! So cant wait!
I love these beautiful Sassafraslass, Indie girl, papers. I havent done a lot of white space layouts and felt like trying something new. I could get hooked on white space! It was fun!

Bright Pink Paislee this time. The kids had just had a fun night at a friend's 25th birthday party. I just loved this photo and it was sent to me at just the right time to use in a LO with these bright papers! The background paper was left over from cutting flourishes on the cricut and had escaped the rubbish bin. I alcohol inked some bling and used a Thickers flourish.


The Hen's Party, a wine tour on Waiheke Is, was so much fun!!! Our tour guide had a great sense of humour and thought a photo shoot outside the Ram's rugby league club was appropiate for the occasion! The journalling is on the tag tucked into the LHS of the photo. The paper is a cool Bo Bunny Dot and a Hambly transparency. I made the flower using organza, my heat gun, Diamond Dust and a Prima centre.

This LO was fun! It was for Lisa's challenge to do a layout with the title "Attitude is Everything". You also had to include a stamp, fabric and some fussy cutting. I did a take on the title, "Cattitude is Everything" and boy! does this cat have attitude. She is definitely Queen around here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...