12 July, 2010

Overdue update!

Between doing layouts, I have made a few cards for special people! This first one was for Em's 25th birthday. A friend showed me a box she had made after seeing the idea on You Tube. I knew I had to have a play with this idea and this is my second one! I love how the butterflies dance when you open the box. They are attached with clear acetate and poked through slits in a false bottom.


This one is for my nephew and his wife who have just had a gorgeous baby daughter!


Mike turned 60, 4 days before Em's wedding! I made him a large card that we all wrote in. I feel we neglected him a bit with all the wedding plans. Two parties in one week really was never going to be a happening thing!! I'm sure 70 will come around all too soon!

Over at Scrapbook Studio we are having a handmade flower swap. I have finished my flowers (here) and cant wait to get everyone elses flowers!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments! Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...